Saturday, April 30, 2022

The 13th plea

 The 13th

Plea.

××××××

×××××××


I plead 

the 

13th..


(but 

don't know 

what 

that is.)


God

Damn,

 

The 

Multiverse stinks!



(I'll 

drown in The Stench 

Of 

Hypocrites. )

+


Love seems

Like


Goodbye 

In 

Reverse;


(which

Always feels like 

The 

Last Farewell.)


Hello 

Angel


I'm 

YouR

DeVil 

Cursed!!


(Your Smile 

Casts

A Wicked Spell.)

+


What is this 

Rage 

I can't Control?


(There's 

Victims Buried in 

The 

Woods.)


This

Fire Burning 

In 

My 

Soul!!


Its 

Fuel?


(A

Nightmare

Childhood. )

+


I plead 

Th1rt33n


Yet

What is that?..



(Recurrence 

in A 

Cosmic Shell.)


and 

wish

to 

Weep 


but 

only 

Laugh!!!


( Craving 

Love that 

Hurts 

Like Hell.)


J.Stephen.H

No comments:

Post a Comment